Friday, November 22, 2013

Another Dialogue with Dave

This is the final installment of my insight into this assignment and I wanted to share with you some final thoughts. Dave wanted to ask some more questions so here is how I answer.
1.) "Hey you, I think you can't really say that one opinion is better than another one. Don't you agree?
-I think that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My question to you Dave is which one is backed up by facts?
2.) "There's all this stuff is the book about research as a process of discovery. What did you discover?"
-I discovered that there are so many more ways to see the outcome then when we originally write. YOu need to think outside of your perspective and see it how your audience would read your paper.
3.) "What do you figure was the most challenging problem you had while working on this research project?"
-I believe the most difficult part of this process was taking the time to sit and actually brainstorm through ideas outside of the scheduled class time. I enjoyed learning new research ideas and ways to present a topic in a way that is different and unique.
4.) "After all theis work, what do you take away from this experience? What have you learned that you can use?
-I am able to walk away with new writing skills and a way to put them to use to help make my writing more effective
-Everything throughout these class periods and blog post assignments has been useful and can be continued to be used throughout other assignments and classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment